General Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
1. Each PO shall be deemed accepted by Supplier if any shipment of Products is made, performance of services commences or if the PO is signed by Supplier
2. Supplier will not reject a PO unless it has provided at least thirty (30) days prior written notice that it will
no longer accept a PO after a specified date.
3. Supplier agrees that all PO’s received from Stock must be acknowledged by approved electronic methods.
4. Supplier agrees to provide a current and signed Certificate of Insurance that is a minimum if a $1 million policy to Stock. If you do not have a current Certificate of Insurance on file, please remit one to: SBS & Its Subsidiaries, Insurance Compliance, P.O. Box 12010-CA, Hemet, CA 92546-8010.
5. As a Strategic Supplier Partner to Stock Building Supply, Supplier agrees continuously strive to procure and provide products whose wood fiber is sourced only from legally harvested, well managed, and sustainable forests.
6. MSDS documentation must be supplied to Stock for all materials so classified by OSHA regulations. MSDS documentation is to be forwarded to:
3E Company, for Stock Building Supply
1905 Aston Avenue
Carlsbad, CA 92008
7. Supplier must provide the most recent product catalog in an excel spreadsheet to your assigned SSM.
8.Supplier must submit a quarterly volume shipped report to their SSM. Reports are due April 8th, July 8th, October 8th, January 8th and as requested.
9. Changes to Supplier List Prices must be communicated to Stock a minimum of (60) days prior to the planned incorporation date. Supplier is also required to provide the proposed Price List changes in an electronic excel file that includes the current price, the proposed new price and the percent variance (+/-) between the two prices.
10. Stock expects all employees and Suppliers to conduct themselves and associated business transactions with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and ethical behavior. As such, all incentive programs, rewards, trips, gifts, etc. must have the appropriate Sourcing Management approval prior to acceptance or participation.
11. Termination - Stock may terminate all or part of any order issued hereunder for Cause (failure to meet performance expectations or other business commitments or to resolve after repeated notification of default) effective (30) days following written notice to Supplier. Any such written notice of termination shall specify the cause, effective date and the extent of any such termination. Disposition of liability for remaining inventory or work-in-process will be negotiated between Stock and the Supplier.
The Supplier may terminate all or part of this agreement for Cause effective (30) days following written notice if Stock fails to make payments to Supplier for delivered and accepted goods according to the terms defined within this Agreement after reasonable and documented effort has been made to collect.
Stock or the Supplier may terminate all or part of this agreement for Convenience effective 30 days after formal written notice to the other party. Disposition of liability for remaining inventory or work-in-process will be negotiated between Stock and the Supplier.
12. Marketing Event Participation and Contribution – Supplier will receive an invoice for all specified marketing events and merchandise in April, July, October and December. Payments must be received by the 10th of the following month. Payments not received on time to these dates will be deducted against open invoices.
13. Rebate Programs – All details of Rebate Agreements are considered Supplier and Company proprietary and confidential information and as such, will be shared only with appropriate Sourcing department personnel and guarded against open disclosure. All Stock acquisitive growth during the performance period that aligns with the products or materials covered by existing Rebate Agreements will be automatically included in such Agreements.
A) All rebate checks and/or credit memos must be accompanied by the Stock Volume Rebate Allocation Template provided to you by your SSM. Timely and accurate reporting of volumes shipped by location and rebates earned is required to avoid discrepancies and deductions.
B) All monthly rebates must be received by the 8th day of the following month. All quarterly rebate payments must be received by April 8th, July 8th, October 8th and January 8th. Deductions against open invoices will automatically occur if the payment terms are not met.
14. Supplier agrees to indemnify Stock Building Supply through the execution of the attached indemnification agreement.
The process for submitting Rebate and/or Marketing fund payments is as follows:
A) Checks must be sent to the Stock Building Supply Rebate Lockbox at:
Stock Building Supply, Inc., Attn: Meagan Bosnjak, P.O. Box 80667, Raleigh, NC 27623
For all overnight mail carriers, please use the following physical address:
Stock Building Supply, Inc., Attn: Meagan Bosnjak, 8020 Arco Corporate Drive, Raleigh, NC 27617
B) Credit Memos may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Stock Building Supply, Attn: Meagan Bosjnak, 8020 Arco Corporate Drive, Raleigh, NC 27617 or P.O. Box 80667, Raleigh, NC 27623